Grammy cranberries

    Hello!

    Better late than never, aye?

    Last night I decided to use pink and peachy-gold-pink together, and I chose to use MSCHIC's Pretty in Pink, MAC's Grape pigment, MAC Cranberry and MAC Off the Page.
    Here's my LOTD:

     

      

     

    Hrrrr.

    Then some inspiration again, guess from who?

    Lady Gaga of course, my endless fountain of inspiration.
    This time it's the makeup she wore in the recent Grammy awards:


    And closeup of her face:

    I think it's just gorgeous!

    And here's my version of it. I think I should have made the brows even darker (and maybe a hint thicker too), but I think I still did quite well:
    (I'm sorry that the wig isn't perfectly in place :3 )

     

      

      

      

      

      

     

    Urban Decay Primer Potion
    MSCHIC Green Mile eye stain as a base (lid)
    MSCHIC Mint Frost Chocolate e/s (lid)
    MSCHIC Electric Eggplant e/s (crease)
    MAC Unsquare e/s ( above crease and blending)
    MAC Shroom e/s (highlight)
    Gosh Black Ink eye pencil (upper + lower lashline, waterline)
    MSCHIC X-rated mascara
    Revlon false lashes 'Intensifying'

Total Pageviews