Frankenstein monster ballet

    Hello everyone!

    Today I have million and one photos of my today's look (okay, maybe not THAT many :D), but before I move on to those, I wanna introduce soon-to-be-mine frankenstein shoes from TopShop:


    Aren't they AMAZING? I just fell instantly in love. They were only £30 (under $50), and my sweet husband wanted to buy those for me <3 Now I'm just waiting for those to arrive, they are on their way already! \o/

    But yeah, the makeup.

    I felt that t was purple day again, and I did (yet another) GaGa inspired look. :3
    This time it was looik that Gaga wore in a interview with Oprah.
    This time her look was maybe a "bit" more toned down than my version of it, but the idea came from Gaga :D

    Here we go:

     

      

      

      
      

      

     


     And little later I decided it needed a little more blending, so I made a bit "smokier" :


     

     



    I used a bunch of stuff, including UD Bos II, MSCHIC Prince e/s, Ben Nye Cosmic Violet & Amethyst Purple, Gosh white from smokey palette etc, I can't even list all the products :D
    But basicly you could recreate this look with ie. UD BOS vol II, using Perversion, Ecstasy, AC/DC, and Sphynx. You would just need white highlight color.

    But that's it for today.

Total Pageviews