I like when they do it differently

    This day was bad.

    (Gee, aren't I an artist! :D )

    I don't know. From the start it went bad. I woke up too early, kids were yelling, I felt a little ill, and I even coudn't do my makeup.
    Everything I tried failed. At least I think it failed :3

    I probably did... 4 almost LOTD, then I finally managed to do this:


     
     
    Sadly, I didn't like it.  
    I wanted to use glitter (I think there's mardi gras somewhere in the world today?), but I think this look just didn't work out. I really can't explain why :P

    But anyway, I did one more natural look after that, but I didn't like it either.

    Finally I came up with this:

     

     

      

      

      

     

    I know I know, it sucks big time compared to some of my makeup's, but you can't win everyday, right? Especially after yesterday :D

    But what it comes to that look; have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE duo chromes?

    I just had to take pic of spome of my favourites:

    (Damn, I forgot to include my "new" MUS Panic :( )
    But there's Ben Nye, MAC, PureLuxe, Mineralissima...

    I think duo cromes are the best <3 <3 <3

    But there was SOMETHING good in this day. I got my Frankenstein shoes home! <3<3<3

    AND I also got my MSCHIC by Jangsara blog up and running! Go check it out!

Total Pageviews