Illusions of Big Ego

    Hello everyone!

    Today I felt a bit better, so I actually played with my makeup, and created a look using BftE products.

    I fell in love with combination of Illusion and Big Ego, so I wanted to do a look with them.
    I've also wanted to use some pure white, so here's what I came up with:



     

      

      

     

     

      

    And bad full face shot:
     
    ( I don't know why I look like that, maybe because I'm still ill :S )

    MSCHIC eyeshadow base
    BftE Illusion (lid)
    BftE Big Ego (lid + crease and above crease)
    BftE Love Potion #9 (above crease, blending)
    BftE Casablanca Nights (crease)
    Grimas white eyeshadow (highlight + inner corner)
    MSCHIC Electric Blue Sea eye stain (upper lashline)
    MSCHIC Sumi-e eye stain (waterline)
    mascara

    Is there something you guys would like to see? Some brand featured, some color used, something reviewed?

Total Pageviews