Chaotic Neutral

    Hello again!

    I'm truly sorry I've been quiet again, but this time it's "just" a flu, but it just doesn't change the fact that I feel HORRIBLE.

    I've got a bunch of emails about the MSCHIC skin products, and I think I'll dedicate a post to them in near future. I'll also gonna find out what MAC colors MSCHIC's are close, so it'll be easier to you all to choose your color if you're buying online. So stay tuned for that!

    I've also got quite a lot questions of my MSCHIC LOTD 2/17 , and about that you can read more from my MSCHIC blog TOMORROW :D

    Today I had to get out of the house, so  I did a look with my SMH 28 pan neutral palette:

     






    ( I look ill :(  )


    Oh, and I forgot to tell you, that I placed an order to SheSpace, where "ALL INDIVIDUAL EYE PIGMENTS ARE JUST $2.50 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST".
    I just couln't leave those poor poor eyeshadows without love, and I ordered some purples :3 Girl can never have enough purples, right? :D

     (click to enlarge)

    But yeah.

    I guess that's all again.

    I hope I'll be better soon :D

Total Pageviews