Dreaming of the greener grass.

    Hi everyone!

    Apparently it helped that I whined about my lost mojo, because it  was back today <3 And not just with makeup, but eith camera too!

    I don't know why I like this look so much, I just like it:




    MAC Greenstroke paint pot
    MAC Warm Chill eyeshadow
    MAC One-Off eyeshadow
    MAC Gesso eyeshadow
    Sleek Original (bronze)
    MAC Rich Ground fluidline
    Mascara

    And by the way, I never realised before how beautiful color Warm Chill is. I've always thought it was plain matte pale gree, but it actually has hint of golden shimmer in it <3

    I have to tell you a funny story:
    I was doing my makeup today, and I had finished everything except brows, lips and lashes.
    My husband said something, and I turned to look at him (with my unfinished makeup) and as soon as he saw me, he went "OMG. O_O WTF?". He said I looked absolutely WEIRD.
    Thanks honey :D

    But after brows and mascara and lipstick he said I looked nice, so I decided to believe him :D

    Aaaaaanyway.

    This was this evenings look for fun with black base and Make Up Store's Scorpio glitter:

    I also re-organized my "workstation" today, now everything is again in sweet order. For the next 24 hours, that is. :S

    So this is where the magic happens. Yes, not the most ergonomic place for applying makeup, but it's all I got:

    Brushes, pencils, sleek palettes and one MAC palette along with random stuff on the left, nail polishes, BtfE, PureLuxe, Ben Nye and MAC pigments on right.

    And here's the rest of my stuff:

    And yet I'm eagerly waiting mailman to bring me even more stuff :3

Total Pageviews