In love with a fairytale

    Hello!

    Today I went all fairytale!


    Originally this was kinda doll inspired look, with white waterline, and thick eyeliner:





     MAC Painterly p/p
    MAC Gesso e/s
    MAC Kitschmas pigment
    MAC Fuchsia pigment
    Black eyeshadow (I used Sleek's)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline

    MSCHIC Karolina lipchic

    I also did a super bright look, and I also made a step-by-step tutorial for this, I'll post it if someone's interested?

    Yesterday I got three new MSCHIC lipchic's, Karolina, Emmanuelle and Petra.

    They are really super bright colors, here's swatches:

    Karolina:

    Emmanuelle:

    Petra:

    I also got MSCHIC's Baked Mineral Blusher in Fresh Glow:

    And here it is in action:

    Stay tuned. I'm going to release info of the giveaway in couple of days ;D

Total Pageviews