Gaagaaauulaaalaaaa

    Hello!

    MakeupGeek has Lady Gaga inspired weekly challenge, and I fianlly decided to to a look for it.

    We all know that Gaga lover her sunglasses (if you can even call then SUNGLASSES, they are so tuned out :D).
    I had this CRAAAAAZY idea of making makeup sunglasses with sequins, glitter and black, and here's the end result:




    Should I make a record?
    The bow is actually made from another wig, so it's really that big!

    And here's without the wig:


    And then my today's makeup:


    YES, I have red eyebrows! And I actually liked them so much, I wore them out in public. :D
    Look is made with 120 color palette.


    My yesterday's look was unusual combination of colors, MAC Blue Flame and Heritage Rouge:


    My yesterday's nails <3 :


    I also found something I must have:


    MAC Pearlglide eyeliner from Art Supplies collection:Undercurrent. It's the middle one in the swatch pic. I love it ;_;
    Unfortunaltely I don't know if it's already released in Finland, is it sold out, ehen will it be available etc :/

    Buuuut anyway.

    Now I guess I'm of to bed :P


    EDIT: 


    CHECK out my MSCHIC blog for this:


Total Pageviews