Wanted to make a scene.

    Hello sweeties!

    I had an exciting day today, I did a makeup for my friend with MSCHIC products, so you can check the look (and product list) from my MSCHIC blog.

    So I was randomly bouncing around in internetz, when I bumped into the term "scene makeup". It appears to mean lots of black in eyes and lots of hair :D

    I decided to "make my own scene" ( ;D ) and added some teal / turqouise to the look. And stars :D



    And of course the HAIR:
    I guess my face just won't fit in this scene.

    ( Okey, enough with the scene's :D )

    Today I finally ordered the 66 color lip palette from ebay, but it's the same palette that coastalscents sells.



    And like I said, I did my friend makeup for my MSCHIC blog, so go check out the look!


Total Pageviews