Makeup your Friends

    Hello!

    I think I have somekind of spring depression.
    Or then it because of the volcanic ashes from Iceland, which prevent me for getting my ebay stuffs.
    I want them NOW! :<

    Anyway, I really did so simple eye today, that I didn't even take pics from it, but here's to looks from past days:


    First there my request look, Cara M asked me to make a look with Caribbean colours ("probably blues, greens and yellows")
    So I took my Ben Nye pigments Turquoise, Cosmic Blue and Sun Yellow, and made this one:



    I must admit though, that I didn't feel really comfortable in this one out in public, I felt like a clown.
    So not gonna do this bright combos anymore :S


    Then I wanted something metallic next day, and I took my Pure Luxes on use again.
    This one is made with Alloy and Molten, along eith MAC Metal X Gold Spice:




    Then I did makeup for someone else again!

    Some of you might remember my blog post about the wild wig action with my friend.
    My friend came over again, and yes you guessed right, more crazy wig action!

    First the "before" -pic:

    And after makeup:


    And then W I G S:

    She looks so sweet with this one!

    It fits better on her than me :<

    Hello Pamela! :D

    Envy


    Our favourite monster.

    Artistic monster


    And couple with her own hair:


    For her makeup I used same skin routine I use, and for eyes I used MAC Moss Scape paint pot, MAC green Brown pigment, MAC Emerald Green pigment, MAC Deep Blue Green pigment, MSCHIC Green Mile eyestain and mascara.

    AND, I was thinking I could do something wild and crazy with a tutorial!
    Any suggestions?


    PS. Sonia was my 900th reader, awesome!

Total Pageviews