Drag me to sunset

    Hello!

    My today's makeup was done again with Sugarpill. I almost feel bad for all my other makeup, since I use only Sugarpill :D
    But maybe ever tomorrow would be "no Sugarpill" -day?

    Anyway, this was made by using Magpie and Burning Heart palette. I know it's really bold, maybe even bolder than my usual looks, but sometimes you gotta go bold (but not bald haha), right?





    Paired with Gosh Darling on lips. I tried to keep everything else minimal, since eyes were that dark:

    Then I was truly inspired by the new blog I found: http://matthewlx.blogspot.com/ and especially this post.
    I've always loved drag makeup, and I think I would give my left kidney to be as artistic in makeup that some of the drag artist are.
    Anyway, I did my own (quite horrible and QUICK) drag look:
    (I'm quite amazed, I didn't cover my brows, the brow is quite excatly where it belongs to :D I guess I really do have big lids!)
    (But I did overline my lips. BIG time.)

    I used Sleek Safari palette, and NYX Glitterati Glitter palette, which unfortunately made my shadows to crease big time in the end.
    But anyway:

    And by the way, I'm now officially part of the MakeupGeek team! I'm the Creative Director, and for now on I'll be answering the makeup advice emails :)
    I'm really having a hard time to believe, that year ago I was literally nobody in the makeup world (and in internet too). Now I have over thousand readers in my blog, I'm designing shadows for MSCHIC, and I'm working in MakeupGeek, place where all this started :D
    Just how lucky I am? :D

Total Pageviews