Tutorial: Gold with Diamonds

    Hello!

    It's tutorial time!


    I've had a LOT of requests to do a tutorial of this old look:

    The look I made today is a bit different, I used different shinestones, and only in two row, and on the old version I had black on my lower lashline, not on my waterline. I also had individual lashes then, not complate falsies.

    Unfortunately I didn't have enough round rhinestones for this look, so I made it with square ones. You can change them to round ones if you want.

    I'm also sorry that the square rhinestones in my look are not in "order", but I really just wanted to get this tutorial to get done finally :D

    But anyway, here's what you need:

    Gold Gel Liner
    NYX Pearl Mania Yellow Gold Pearl
    NYX Pearl Mania Nude Pearl
    Golden cosmetic glitter
    Black liquid eyeliner
    Tiny rhinestones
    false lashes
    (Black gel liner)

    So here we go:

    Start with adding golden gel liner (I got mine from MakeupGeekStore) as a base:


    Then add NYX Pearl Mania Golden Yellow Pearl on top of gel liner:

    Then NYX Pearl Mania Nude Pearl to highlight and blending colors together:

    Then take a small drop of lash glue, I put on the lid of a small jar. You don't want to take too much, so really small amount is enough for the start:

    Take a small brush, kind of you can dip into glue (so don't take you favourite brush!) I used a nail brish, which I hardly ever use:

    Add a small drop of glue on your lid:

    Then use the same brush to take a rhinestone ( it should be still sticky after the glue dipping):

    ..and add the rhinestone to your lid:

    Repeat she previous steps.. :

    ..as many times as you want:

    Then the liner. You can line your eye before the rhinestones, if that works for you better. I think liquid liner is the best for this job, 'cos you can get a super thin line with it:

    And some black liner to your water line too, preferably only to midway of your waterline:

    Then add some gold gel liner to your lower lashline if you want, and finally add mascara, and the look is ready!

    Then you can add false lashes:

    And some photoshopping to make a striking photo:


    That's all!

Total Pageviews