INGLOTtony

    Today it happened.

    I finally went to Inglot.

    And spent hell of a lot of money.

    :3

    Here's my shopping:



     - AMC Lip gloss 545
    - AMC Pure Pigment Eyeshadow
    - AMC Lip Liner Gel 76 Mäybe even AMC EYE Liner Gel 76 :3
    - Freedom palette with:
     * 460DS (brownish)
     * 407P (orange) (pearl)
     * 07 (golden)
     * 494DS (dark purple)
     * 379 (light Purple) (matte)

    Here's my pretty palette:

    And swatches:

    Here's the white liner, that promises to be waterproof. We'll see:

    And the pure pigment I just had to have, I'm guessing this is quite close to MAC's Old Gold pigment, which I still don't have, so I bought this:


    And here's the pigment and the liner swatched:

    Inglot AMC lip gloss 545:
    This is so f*cking awesome in tube. The moment I saw these, I knew I had to have one.
    It's like holographic but not quite and... I can't even begin to describe it :D

    Unfortunately the awesome effect really doesn't show on the lips:
    But it's awesome anyway :D

    And last but not least in todays shopping, Grimas's bottom lashes (heeeelllooooo Twiggy makeup, here I come!) and some glitter:

    Mailman FINALLY brought me some goodies from ebay, two wheels of rhinestones, 5 sheets of nail stickers and a wig that I didn't have time to photograph yet:

    I also got myself another organizer, and now my makeup is organized well:

    Yesterday I bought my first (and probably last) Kanebo product.
    This was on sale, I NEVER EVER would have paid 48 euros (~$60) of ONE lipstick.
    This was on superhypermega sale, and I paid 5 euros (~$6) of it.
    Color is called Poppy:

    And here it is on lips:

    Yesterday I also made an awesome find, Lancome's Color Dose waterproof cream eyeshadow, in Tupai:

    I love the color, I think it's just AWESOME:

    And finally my today's makeup, with Lancome Tupai Cream shadow, Gosh Sunstone, some black shadow (can't remember which one O_o), SMH Shimmerbrick and MAC Reflects Rust:




    I have to say that I looove the lips color, it's combination of Gosh's Cabana Orange and NYX's Orange Soda lipstick. <3

Total Pageviews