Fyrinnae, my brows and burning heart

    Hello!

    Like I said in my yesterday's post, I also got my order from Fyrinnae:

    So what did I got:
    • Pixie Epoxy primer
    Eyeshadows:
    • Red Panda (mini)
    • Boytoy (mini)
    • Still Breathing (mini)
    • Dokkáfyr (mini)
    • Týr (sample) (freebie)
    Lip Lustres:
    • Fanservice (mini)
    • Ryunome (mini)


    Red Panda:


    Boytoy:


    Still Breathing:


    Dokkáfyr:



    Týr:


    And swatches:



    Ryunome:


    Fanservice:

    ABOUT BROWS:

    So I've had a lot of questions of how do I do my brows.
    I have to say that I'm probably the worst person to say anything about brows, since I just year ago learned that brows are important part of makeup too :3
    But anyway, I show you how I do my brows, maybe someone fids it useful :3

    My brows without any color:

    Finished brows:

    Here's what I use to do them:
    MSCHIC browpowder in Dark Blonde and MSCHIC's brow brush.

    I start from the "inner corner", making the brow a bit thicker in this end:

    I also draw the line a bit upwards:

    Then I do sorta "new line" that goes downwards, and get thinner towards the end:

    Finally I wipe the excess color away with my finger:

    And brow is done!




    Last I put up three photos of the look done with Sugarpill's Burning Heart palette:

    Obliviously I used some photoshop to lighten my pics and change eyecolor, but the shadows were really that bright :D Smoke in the pictures is actually real smoke, I really had a hard time to try and take pictures, and not to cry when the smoke went in my eye :D

    But anyway, that's it this time!

Total Pageviews