Glamorous doll

    Hello sweeties!

    Today I did really classic makeup:

    To be honest, I was thinking of participating in the Aguilera contest with this, but oh well, I might as well skip it :P

    To achieve this look I used:

    UDPP 
    Inglot Gel Liner #76 as a base (the white one)
    MSCHIC White Gold eyeshadow (lid, highlight)
    Inglot 494DS (dark purple) (crease)
    Inglot 460DS (brownish) (crease, blending)
    Inglot 07 (golden) (blending)
    Black liquid eyeliner from WeCareIcon
    Mascara
    MAC #34 false lashes

    Lips are mix of MSCHIC Vintage lipchic, Gosh Light'n'Shine lipgloss 02, and Lumene dark purple lipliner.








    And one more (this is the last one, I promise!), this is how I went out:
    I had to tone the lips down, since I was afraid I'd get them messed and wouldn't notice and then I would look like a clown.


    Clows actually remind me, that even I fail. (I fail quite often actually, I just don't share it here :P)
    But anyway, I was going through Christina Aguilara's photos to find look to recreate, and bumped into this:

    I think it's quite horrible look, but I wanted to give it a try.

    I shoudn't.

    Here's the disaster look I made:


    No, it didn't just work :D Maybe pink brows isn't quite my thing? :D

    Finally my yesterday's look with Inglot's Pure Pigment #84:



    And here's full look plus my new "middle-aged housewife" (thanks my ex-husband) wig:

    And have to show you my today's nails:
    China Glaze's Happy Go Lucky with 3D flower stickers from ebay <3

    And what it comes to Inglot:
    - I'm afraid Inglot isn't available in any online shop (correct me if I'm wrong)
    - I think pricing was quite good, the 5 shadow palette costs 28 euros (~$35), pigments 14 euros (~$17), gel liners  12 euros (~$14,5) etc
    - So far I've liked the shadows, exept that they have a quite a lot of fall out. Pigmention is good.
    - Pure Pigment is great quality
    - Liner didn't stay on my waterline for the whole day :/ It's super as a base though!

Total Pageviews