Tutorial: Alejandro Gaga

    Hello!

    16units2go asked me to do my version of Lady Gaga's makeup in her Alejandro video. Here's my look:

    And here's the original:
    (Dang, I forgot the beauty mark :P)

    And I got a tutorial for you too!

    You need:

    - White Base / Light shimmery base ( I used Inglot gel liner #76 & MAC Still Life paint)
    - Light gold-ish eyeshadow ( I used MAC Gold Mode pigment)
    - Darker, browner eyeshadow ( Mine was MAC Heritage Rouge pigment)
    - White eyeshadow (I used matte white, MAC Gesso, but shimmery white works great too!)
    - Black liner (I used MAC Blitz&Glitz)
    - Black mascara
    (false lashes)

    For lips I used MSCHIC Vintage with Revlon red lipgloss.

    Here we go:

    I based my lid with Inglot's gel liner #76:

    I then added MAC Still Life paint over the white base, to create a shimmery, but light base for shadows:

    Add MAC Gold Mode pigment from the middle of the lid to outer corner:

    Apply MAC Heritage Rouge to outer V:

    Then add white shadow (I used MAC Gesso, but you can use shimmer too) to inner corner and highlight:

    White liner (I used Inglot's gel eyeliner #76) to waterline:


    Then I added a small amount of MAC Shadowy Lady to lower lasline:

    Then it's eyeliner's turn, make the line thicker from the middle point, and very thin from inner corner:
    (you can actually see the eyeshape changing here :D)

    And do a thick wing to outer corner:

    And finish the makeup with mascara:

    And with MAC #34 lashes (I also added a hint of Shadowy Lady to crease to create a better V-shape):








    PS. I finally ordered it:
    I'm just soooo excited!
    (Sugarpill's Burning Heart palette <3)

Total Pageviews