Avon Calling!

    Sorry for not posting, I've had a busy week with *stuff*

    I had job interview, flu, quality time with family and frieds... :D
    But now I'm back to tell you that Avon is actually good :D

    Don't ask me why, but I've always thought that brands like Avon, Oriflame, Yves Rocher are all "not-so-good" quality, but Avon just proved me wrong.

    I got four pencils and one eyeshadow palette to try, and I have nothing to complain about these.
    Pricing is good, so is the package and pigmentation.

    First Avon True Colour palette in Electric Lace:

    Package is simple but classy.


    I just love the lace pattern here!

    It reminds me lot of Lancome's Color Focus palettes.



    Colors are pigmented and pretty, and this is a great palette to take with you, since it has all the colors you need, lighter shade for inner corner, darker to outer corner, dark to crease and light to highlight.



    And here's the pencils, which have become one my favourites:

    They are soft, sparkly, quite long lasting and pretty.
    Emerald Glow is the worst of this bunch, it's really hard to apply so it really would look green rather than grayish.


    And last a make done with Avon palette and Sugar Plum pencil:


    I'll try to write more posts soon, but now I'm off to get mystery package from post office and then to hairdresser <3

    PS. I still have some items available at my blogsale:
    http://jangsarasells.blogspot.com/2011/02/blogsale-ii.html

Total Pageviews