Crazy Makeup Lady = Wonder Woman?


    Soooooo!

    From Black Swan to Wonder Woman!

    Yesterday was the release of MAC's Wonder Woman collection in Finland, and I went to check out what it had to offer.
    Not much as it turned out, but the best thing was free. INSPIRATION.

    But these weren't free:



    I ended up buying the purple mascara (Victorious), #44 lashes (They were sold me as part of WW collection, but the real lashes from the collection are #48 :S) and Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick.

    More of them (and other recent MAC stuff) later, but now the Wonder Woman:


    I also made my nails to match ;D


    Then the Lady Gaga lipstick.

    As soon as I saw the promo images, I knew I had to have it.
    I love Creme D'nude, and this one is a bit more yellow-ish than it.

    Here's comparison between Gaga2 and Creme D'Nude, you can see that Creme D'Nude is paler and pinkier than Gaga2:

    Then the lashes...

    And finally the mascara, I bought it mainly because I wanted something from the collection that had the awesome package:


    Unfortunately I can't really recommend this to anyone, unless you like your lashes looking like this:
    Clump, clumpier, OPULASH.
    It feels like glue.

    I tried to comb my lashes after the mascara, but it doesn't really work. The color starts falling of, and the comb doesn't really come through the lashes.
    But finally I managed to get them a bit less clumpy looking:
    Shame, since the color is pretty, and it shows up pretty good too.

    But when we're talking about purple, I have to introduce Noir Plum eyeshadow from Peacocky collection.
    I managed to find it from Brigette's Boutique, and decided to buy it.
    And I'm happy I did!

    I works like a dream on black base. I used MAC's Slick Black Greasepaint stick on base, and this is how it looks:

    Isn't that the most amazing metallic dark purple ever?

    And here it is used with Paparazz-she and Cranberry:

    And here's a small comparison of different MAC purples:


    And last but not least my new Paint Pot Baby, Dangerous Cuvée:

    Pretty sheer silver with a hint of something darker that I can't really catch :D

    Here's Dangerous Cuvée on lid:

Total Pageviews