K. ET. Perry

    I come in peace!

    Ruu Ruu asked me to do my version of Katy Perry's E.T. look.
    At first I wasn't excited about the look, it's not very "alien" to me, but I did some modifications with mine, and I turned out to be quite happy with it.

    I know that I put more effort to photoshopping than the in the makeup, but I did the makeup in about 20 minutes yesterday night, being tired as.. tired can be :D
    So sure, I could have done the makeup better and not photoshop that much, but this time this way, maybe next time goes better :D

    Also, I didn't want to do 100% copy of the look, I wanted to add something "Jangsara" to it. ;D

    So here's the inspiration pics:



    And here's some more normal pics of the look:

    "Alien, where?! O-M-G!"
    Here's comparison of how much the photoshopped eyes change the look:

    And one more overdone pic:

Total Pageviews