Tutorial: Bright colorful arab eye

    This is a bit older tutorial, just found it from my computer :D


      As always, start with priming your eye:

      OPTIONAL STEPS TO MAKE THE COLORS POP MORE:

      ----

      Use bright green base for lid (I used Limelight paint I got from Aromaleigh, but MAC Shadesticks, NYX Jumbo pencils etc will work, as long as it's bright light green. Or white might work too  ):

      Then I used an orange base for crease and abov. I used MUFE Aqua cream #10, but again any bright orange will do.

      ----

      Use bright light green eyeshadow to lid (I used MUFE #304):

      Then use orange shadow to crease and above (MUFE #48 ):

      Apply light gold-ish color to highlight, blend the orange with it (MUFE #101):

      Add some dark color to outer V and crease (MUFE #40 in my case):

      BLEND:

      Then add bright yellow to inner corner:

      Add some more dark to crease with blending brush:

      Line your lower lashline with teal liner. Leave inner and outer corner "open" (MUFE Aqua Eyes 12L)

      Then line your waterline and upper lashline with black liner, create the "arab shape" using winged liner:

      Add some white to parts you left "open" with teal liner:

      Then add MUFE #83 over the teal liner (or ie. MAC parrot):


      Then add mascara:


       Then just add falsies:


    Total Pageviews