My first photoshoot - Can I do it? YES I CAN!

    My Twitter followers might remember that I tweeted something about photoshoot a while back. Now I got some photos of the shoot!

    I was pretty nervous, because this was my first photoshoot with real photographer and real models.

    Theme was "gothic, but with color", so I decided to go with classics, purple and red. Photographer especially liked this look, so I did the purple look with rhinestones.

    And I also did something I wouldn't normally do, I planned and draw the looks ready before the shoot:


    RED:
    Palladio eyeshadow primer
    Sugarpill Love+
    Sugarpill Bulletproof
    Sugarpill Tako
    Elise eyelashes

    Black pencil
    OCC NSFW

    PURPLE:
    Sugarpill Poison Plum
    MUFE #09
    Sugarpill Bulletproof
    Sugarpill Tako
    Elise eyelashes
    Nail rhinestones

    Black pencilOCC NSFW + OCC RX + OCC peagant

    I only had my cameraphone with me, so I didn't really get good photos, and that's why I didn't share these with your earlier:

    But now I got some of the pics from the photographer, and she's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.


    And the models were G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S too!



    I want to thank the awesome models Iris & Bea, and especially the phenomenal photographer Petra Lönnqvist (Her personal website is under construction, I'll post it when she gets them online). I had so much fun, and I hope we will continue making awesome photos in the future too!

    What do you think? How did I do in my first photoshoot? :D

Total Pageviews