This ain't a love song (nor makeup post)

    Hola!

    This won't be a makeup post :D

    I just wanted to share my awesome new "sunglasses":
    Now I'm ready for paparazzis to come :D

     Then some of you might notice that my hair color changed a while ago.

    My old hair used to look like this:
    Color was almost grown out, it had no shape, no style, no nothing.

    I went to hairdresser, and this is pretty much what I got:


     Then I decided to order clip-on extensions from eBay:

    Unfortunately, when they finally arrived, my own haircolor was already washed out so much, that the color wasn't exact match:


    But it was still so close, that I got good image of how it would look like, and I fell in love with "long hair":

    Yesterday I dyed my hair again, to make it match for the extensions:

     Here's the comparison of hair lengths:

    I think it looks quite OK! My own hair is a bit too short, and colors don't match 100%, and I'm not even sure if I ever dare to wear these out in public, but at least I can feel pretty with my long hair at home <3
    (incase you're wondering where did I get the extensions or how much did they cost, they are from eBay, from this seller: cliphair2009, and the price was $26, basicly nothing. I guess it's not human hair, but it works great with me.)


    I also tried to take new "profile pic" which would include something makeup-related:

     But it was too hard to stay serious:

     Especially when my son also wanted to pose with me :D

    If you want something makeup-related, go to MakeupGeek.com, where are my reviews (and swatches) of new Urban Decay palettes:


     and
    Review & swatches of the Fun palette is ready and on it's way too :)

Total Pageviews