Birth of Bananabird

    Hi again sweetie pies!

    Today I was in a hurry when I did my makeup, so no tutorial's this time, sorry.

    But I have a question for you though;
    What would yiou like to see? For example, is there any tutorial you want me to do?

    But anyway, here's my LOTD:

     

     

     

     

    And full face with bold lips:
     

    • MAC Painterly p/p
    • NYX Black Bean jumbo pencil
    • Pure Luxe Kinky (/TKB Taurus Orion)
    • UD Shattered
    • UD Mildew
    • SMH Bee's Knees

    Then I was randomly playing around with makeup, and this was born:

     

    I shall call it... Banana bird! Muahahahhaahhaaaa!

    ... don't ask :D

    I used SMH newer palette, Fireflies and Teal Tuesday.

    Hopefully I have something more to you guys tomorrow :D

Total Pageviews