Natural born Avatars

    Hi everyone!

    I'm currently on my husband's computer, since my own is being updated with more space. More space = More pics *g*

    But anyway.

    As I promised yesterday, today I'm gonna give you more pics of the Avatar look and Aurora Borealis look, and also my yesterday's "supernatural" look.

    Perhaps I'll just start with the Avatar look.

    First of all, I wanna say that I have not seen Avatar, and I kinda just took colors and main idea and did a makeup based on those.

    And I also wanted to use mostly my Beauty from the Earth eyeshadows, so I didn't have large range of colors to work with.

    For this one I used:

    Bermuda
    Juicy
    Cold Shoulder
    Illusion
    Casablanca Nights
    Ivory

    Also I used rhinestones and glitter, MAC Blitz&Glitz fluidline and false lashes from Cybershop and Revlon.

    But, to the pictures!

    First in the outdoors:



     



    And indoors:
     


     











    And then the kinda failed Aurora Borealis (Northern lights) look.

    I really liked how the eyeshadows turned out, but unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of it.

    Anyway. I used Nars Night Flight, Ben Nye pigments and MAC Blue Flame.



     

    I guess the next two pics bring out the colors best:

     

     

    And then my yesterday's makeup.

    I wanted something natural looking, so I played with natural shadows a bit, and came up with this:


     

     

     

    And a full face photo:
     

    I guess the last photo shows how "dramatic" the looks is, even when it's really simple and neutral.

    I guess that's all today.

    I'm not going to go out today, so I guess I'm not gonna do any makeup today either.

Total Pageviews