Fooling

    Hello!

    I'm sorry that I didn't update my blog yesterday. I was just too lazy :3
    Yesterday was also epiphan, so nothing was open and I didn't even leave the house.

    But I still played with makeup!


    I googled around, and I found AMAZING makeup photo, and I totally had to try and recreate it.
    Unfurtunately it didn't turn out just the way I wanted to be, and that just means that I have to practise more and become even better! :D


    Anyway, here's the look I made:





     

     

     

     

     
    MAC Blackground p/p
    SMH Ultra Violet e/s
    SMH 1492 e/s
    SMH Euphoria e/s
    SMH Bee's Knees e/s
    MAC Reflects Bronze
    MAC Blacktrack gluidline
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    Mascara
    Grimas false lashes

    And here's the mega inspiring photo I found:


    Unfortunately I have no idea who made it, but kudos to whoever did it, awasome job!


    Then to my today's look, I wanted bronze and teal, so I made a look using those :D



     

     

     

     

    MAC Painterly p/p
    Ben Nye Indian Copper pigment
    Ben Nye Turquoise pigment
    Kat von D Lucifer e/s
    Kat von D Tequila e/s
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner (Turquoise)
    MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline
    Mascara
    Revlon Fantasy Lenght lashes, Defining


    Then I have small bonus for you.

    My friend and ex-husband went to a party, and they wanted me to do theit makeup and styling. The party was kinda like Feast of Fools, so they needed something REALLY foolish.
    I decided that my ex would be not-so-pretty girl, and my friend would be "trailer trash girl" with no fashion sense.

     
     



    Aren't they just CUTE? :D

Total Pageviews