Carry on my wayward son

    My UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH continues.

    My sweet son had birhday yesterday, he's know 1 year! Where does the time go?

    A pic taken year ago, when he was one day old:


     

    And pic taken today:




    Oh well, but back to makeup.

    I had  a request to make a bold makeup that would go together with certain dress and jewelry, and this is one of the looks I made. I tried to make it kinda arabian styled:




    And couple more artistic photos:




    I used Nyx Black Bean, UD Flipside, UD Half Baked, Stargazer Glitter, and Gosh golden eyeliner.
    EDIT: I forgot Kat von D's Speed Blue from Beethoven palette.

    And then my real LOTD, I wanted red and black, so I used Pure Luxe OMG / BftE Addicted and UD Oil slick, and a hit of Ben Nye Tangerine:




    And some full face photos:

    Then something else!

    I have this neverending project to organize my makeup stash.
    I have bought all kind of small containers and stuff to make it even look like it would be in order :D

    So I took a picture of my current "stash table"



    Here's the Pure Luxe pigment / lipstick/ liner holder, lid open:

    And here's my train case, it really hasn't changed much since the last photo:
     

    And then one more photo, I photographed my beautiful MSCHIC Kide mineral foundation:
     
    I just love the wooden box and all <3

Total Pageviews