Feeling Purple.

    Hola everyone!

    I got almost 400 readers O_O
    Thank you all sooo much!

    Today I was lasy, and didn't do a tutorial for you, but technique is almost the same as in the last post, Me von D, I just changed the colors to purple.

    Here's my LOTD:


     

     





     

    • MAC Painterly paint pot
    • Pure Luxe Grape - inner corners + blending,, lower lashline
    • UD Oil Slick -  Outer half of the lid, crease, lower lashline
    • UD Ecstasy - Above the crease, blending
    • UD Grifter - Inner/ middle half of the lid
    • SMH Bee's Knees - highlight
    • MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline - Upper lashline
    • MAC Blacktrack fluidline - Waterline
    • MF FLE mascara
    • Revlon Fantasy Lenghts Blue Shadow false lashes


    Ps. I really love those lashes!

Total Pageviews