Mango&Strawberries

    Hello!

    I was asked to do a summer related makeup on my facebook page, so  I did something bright and sunny.

    There's not flowers or bumblebees since it's my LOTD, but I still think it bring a bit warmth to this cold winter :D



     

     

     

     

    (with straight flash, my external flash's batteries died:)
     

    And full face pics:

     

     

    MAC Painterly p/p
    Ben Nye Golden Apricot pigm. (whole lid)
    Ben Nye Sun Yellow pigm. (inner corners)
    Ben Nye Azalea pigm. (outer V)
    Kat von D Lucifer e/s (outer V)
    Pure Luxe Charisma e/s (blending)
    StarsMakeupHaven Bee's Knees e/s (highlight)
     MAC Blitz&Glitz fluidline (upper lashline + waterline)
    Mascara
    Chinese cheap falsies


    Then I got my PureLuxe order today.

    I ordered 4 different eyeshadows and 2 liners.

    Eyeshadows were Chaos, Immoral, Erotica and Faceted, and liner Avanging Angel and Forbidden.

    I didn't got good pics of the jars yet, I'll try to take pics for tomorrow.

    But I managed to get some swatches:

     

    Chaos
    Immoral
    Erotica
    Faceted

    Liners in the middle, brown with sparkle is Forbidden, and black with red glitter is Avenging Angel.

    I really like Faceted. As you see, it radiacally changes color depending on which side are you watching it.  Erotica wasn't so cool as I hoped it would have been, it more like matte light blue with duotone purple "under". The more you "rub" it, the more purple it gets.
    Chaos and Immoral are both purples. Really nice purples, but nothing special in them.
    Liner seem to be cool. Haven't really tried them yet.


    Anyway.

    I guess that's all this time :D

    Oh, and I'm really interested to hear how you found my blog in the first place? :)

Total Pageviews