Glizglitz-shinyshiny

    Hello sweeties!

    I made a tiny order to Pure Luxe again yesterday (Yes, yes, I know they sell repackaged stuff, but I still prefer their jars etc).
    I ordered 4 shadow samples:
    Chaos
    Faceted
    Erotica  
    Immoral
    and two super liners:
    Avenging Angel
    Forbidden

    We'll see how they are when they arrive.

    But anyway. Today I wanted something shinyshinyglitteryglittery, so I took my MAC Reflects Transparent Teal, and made a glittery look with that.

    AND, I also made a step-by-step tutorial for you!

    WHAT?



    MAC Painterly paint pot
    NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean
    Urban Decay Flipside
    Urban Decay Misdemeanor
    Urban Decay Twice Baked
    MAC Reflects Transparent Teal
    Ben Nye Ice pigment
    MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline
    Mascara
    Revlon Fantasy Lenghts false lashes "Defining"


    HOW?

    As always, prime your eye with MAC Painterly paint pot:


    Add NYX Jumbo pencil Black bean to whole lid:


    Add Urban Decay Flipside on top of the Black Bean:
     

    Blend the flipside with Urban Decay Misdemeanor:
     

    Line your lower lashline with Urban Decay Flipside:
     

    Add MAC Reflects Transparent Teal on top of Urban Decay Flipside and Misdemeanor:
     

    Use Ben Nye Ice pigment to highlight:
     

    Line your upper lashline and waterline with MAC Blitz&Glitz:
     

    I decided to add some brown (Urban Decay Twice Baced) to crease and above to make the look a bit softer:
     

    Finally mascara and falsies if you want, and you're done!

    (I also added a hint of Ben Nye's Ice pigment into my lower inner corner)



     

     

     

Total Pageviews