Caribbean Sunset



    Hello!

    I have so much pics I don't know where to start :S

    I think I'll start with my today's look, which I made with my Shespace pigments, Gosh effect powder Aquatic and Sleek Sunset palette:










    (The Shespace pigments were Can't hide from Karma, High Drama)


    Here's my yesterday's MUFE look, with MUFE no. 2 , MUFE no. 41 and MAC Blitz & Glitz:

    Also note my new hair color, I dyed it a bit browner and darker:


    This was my natural Bare Escentuals look (with Peacock Shine eye stain) from day before yesterday:



    Then I have to show you, I took a pic of my full sized MAC's today.

    This was my "huge" (so I thought then) collection at last september:

    And here it is now:
    I totally forgot to add my two pencils to the pic, but anyway.
    It hasn't doubled or anything, but there's quite lot still :D And like said, these are only my full sized items, I also have a bunch of pigment samples :3

    I think I shoud start going through my whole makeup stash, so I could discover maybe something new to use :D

    Check out also my MSCHIC blog:

Total Pageviews