Green, sweet and punchy

    Hello!

    Today I made this:

    I was inspired by MAC's To the Beach look Sweet and Punchy:
    I didn't buy ANYTHING from that collection, so I did it by using these:
    NYX Jumbo pencil Milk (depotted in the pic)
    NYX Jumbo pencil Lemon
    NYX Jumbo pencil Black Bean
    Manly 120 color palette
    Black gel liner
    Mascara (not pictured)


    Here are the colors I used:
    So how did I do it?
    See and learn, my little grasshoppers <3

    Only brow done. You can add the primer prefered, I didn't use any this time:

    Well, I used NYX Jumbo Pencils, but they aren't excatly primers.
    Anyway, I added Milk under the brow, Lemon to crease and lid, and small amount of Black Bean on the lashline and outer corner:

    Then I added lighter green with a flat brush (ie. 252, 239), and blend it above the crease with a blending brush (ie. 224):

    Here's several steps;
    First take black eyeshadow, add it to the crease, outer corner and along upper lashline (with ie. 219).
    Then take darker green and blend the black so there isn't harsh lines.
    Finally add light goldish color to your highlight  (I used 275), use it a bit to blend the green too:


    Then to the lower lashline.
    Add NYX jumbo pencil Lemon:

    Add lighter green on top of the Lemon, and a hint of black shadow to outer corner:

    Then black liner, both to waterline and upper lashline. Upper line should blend to the black shadow:

    And finally black mascara:

    Done!

    Here's a supercool picture I drew for you:


    And more pics!






    I paired with:
    Maybelline Dream mousse blush 02 Coral,
    NYX Blush Terracotta
    MSCHIC Shading powder

    And

    NYX Round Lipstick in Orange Soda:




    Wohoo, that's it :D

Total Pageviews