Rocking, licking, rollickin' ?

    Hi everyone!

    This will be a quick post, since I really didn't consentrate on my today's look at all.
    I just took MAC Greenstroke paint pot, MAC Green Brown and some other shadows, some glitter liner, and did this:




    Originally it looked like this, but I felt like I needed to change it a bit so I added a hint of black, gold and peach from Sleek:

    Then I got a new sweet baby to my paint pot family today!
    I took a pic of my small but loved family:
    There's Blackground, Artifact, Painterly, Rollickin' (this is the new one!), Moss Scape and Greenstroke.

    Here's Rollickin':


    So it's frosty light blue with turquoise in it.
    Here's a quick swatch:


    And here's swatches of all of my paint pots:

    But i got an early, combined mothers day/ birthday present from my husband today!
    I got Terry Pratchett's Thief of Time book! I just love Pratchett's books <3


    That's it :P

    PS. A little promotion for a dear friend of mine:
    If you're interested in movies, this is the blog you need to follow:
    http://softimusprime.blogspot.com/
    He is an AWESOME writer, and he sure knows almos anything about movies!
    So no makeup, no fashion, but movies! :D

Total Pageviews