Tutorial: Bright Tropic Acid

    Hello!

    Today I tried out my new ring flash thingie, and I did a step-by-step tutorial:

    I used Sleek's Acid palette:
    Used colors are marked with stars.
     
    You know the drill, so let's do it!


    First a pic without any makeup:

    Then MAC Painterly paint pot as a base:

    The I added Eyeko's Line and Shine duo pencil's Electric Purple to make the purple pop more:

    Then Sleek's purple over Eyeko's pencil:

    Neon orange to crease, blended upwards:


    Darker pink to crease, sorta mix purple and orange better:

    Matte white down from brow, use it to blend the orange a bit:

    Then neon yellow above inner corner (what do you call that area :D):

    Then I added a small amount of neon pink to the middle of my lid:


    Then lower lashlne, I added just neon orange to it first:

    Then I added a hint of neon yellow in the inner corner, and a hint of darker pink and purple to outer corner:

    Then eyeliner, I used Eyeko's Purple Graffiti eyeliner pen to do winged liner in upper and lower lashliner:

    Then I added NYX Jumbo pencil Milk to waterline, and extented to middle of the liners:

    At this point I noticed that something aws missing, and I did my brow :D

    So here we are now:

    Then we just add mascara, and the look is done!



    What do you think?
    Would you wear this out in public?

    If you recreate this (or any other of my looks), let me know so I can check it out! I think it's awesome to see other peoples interpretations of "my" looks!


    PS. I'll do another post of my LOTD and others later :)

Total Pageviews