Monochromatic Coral Tiger

    Hola.

    First of all, I wanna say that I'm truly sorry I've been MIA, I've had some personal issues and other stuff. Plus, it's summer out there, it's nice and warm and sunny, so I've been outside a lot.
    I know I shoudn't apoligize myself, but I just felt I wanted to say something.

    I also know, that you're probebly eagerly waiting to hear something of my giweaway, and I can assure you that I haven't forgot it. I just know that I can't mail any prizes until the end of month, so I haven't hurried with that.

    But anyway, onward to my makeup.

    This was my day before yesterday's look. I wanted to use black and white, so I took MAC Gesso, Kat von D's Lucifer, and a hint of golden from Sleek palette:


    On my lips I had MAC Gaga with light base:

    And here's my yesterday's look, this was kinda inspired by tigers too, but anyway:


    And orange lips, Gosh Orange Drops!

    And then my today's look, I wanted to do something coral. So I chose MAC's Electric Coral pigment and paired it with MAC Melon pigment:


    So I again took part for MUG's inspiration with inspiration topic, and this time I tagged this image as my inspiration:


    Here's how my tiger look came out:


    This one didn't came out as I wanted but.


    And say halle to my newest MAC baby, Brushed Metal-X Metalblu:




    That's it sweeties!

Total Pageviews