Gzixcibxid.

    Hi sweetiepies!

    I'm sorry I've been MIA, we had quite a episode woth lice, and we have been cleaning the house and all. And I really haven't done any makeup while cleaning :D

    So everything is OK, exept that I'm lacking some inspiration ATM. Hopefully my inspiration comes back soon. :/
    If you want to help, send photos that inspire you! Either as a link, or to my email, jangsara@gmail.com.

    Anyway, yesterday I went to Helsinki, so I had to something to my face, so I made this:



    I used Sleek Acid palette, MAC Young Punk, and We Care Icon eyeliner.


    This was my yesterday's first look, with MAC Dark Soul and Fresh Green Mix:


    Here's one of my cleaning looks from... weekend, I guess? If I remember correctly, I used Ben Nye for this one too:




    And finally my today's look with Ben Nye's Bronze:



    And I swear I haven't done anything to my eyes in this pic, they just looked so... BLUE:


    My nails, with Models Own Feeling Blue and Emerald City:

    I also want to show you my new swwwweeeeeeeeet container, which now holds all my pigments <3<3 For finnish readers, it's from Clas Ohlson:

    And finally, my rat says hello to you:

    I'm turning 25 tomorrow O_o Maybe I'll try to do something different because of my birthday :P

Total Pageviews