In the heart of Desire

    Hello!

    I had a good makeup day today.
    Okay, I started all over again couple of times, but I finally makeup I liked :D

    This one was made with Sleek Sunset, Sleek Bohemian and MUFE Star Powder 90953:

    And here's my new fringe in action:
    I wonder if I shoud cut bangs for myself, and dye my hair black :D

    Today was mailday! :D

    First, I got my brandless purple kabuki, and one Leishi pigment as a free gift:

    ...My new awesome 4x close-up filter for my camera:


    ....And three different type of false lashes (10 pairs each):


    ....Individiual lashes:

    ...I also bought MSCHIC's Peacock Shine Eye Stain:

    ... AND I got my new sweeeeet nail polish, Loreal's Star Magnet polish in Magnetic Silver:

    I'm still waiting for my ring flash and my MUG prize I won from the Alice in Wonderland challenge <3

    But that's all this time, let's hope I have a good makeup day tomorrow too :3

Total Pageviews