Fake yourself


    I got contacted by http://eyecandylens.com/ and asked if I'd want to try and review some of their products, including colored contact lenses and false lashes, and of course I wanted!

    I picked Bambi Princess Mimi Apple Green contacts, and No. 4 Sexy Eye False Eyelashes (they seem to be out of stock :S).
    Package arrived very fast, it was neatly packed, and everything was intact.

    I took Princess Mimi contacts, because their diameter is 15mm instead of the normal 14mm, and I wanted BIG EYES.
    Well, I got what I asked!


    Huuuuuge eyes! (There are also the eyecandy lashes in pictures above)
    And they feel so comfortable, like I wouldn't have contacts at all!

    Here's some daily looks with the contacts and lashes:
    They work with glasses too I think!

    As well as without glasses!

    I haven't really done any wild looks recently, but they worked with this blue look too:

    And one of the reasons I've been quiet, is this:

    Well, not excatly that, but more this:
    Done by J. Salakka
    It's in my upper back, I love it, and in that picture it is one day old, so it's not healed yet, but I still had to share the picture :3

    Who knows what it's inspired by?

Total Pageviews