Friendship is magic! part III ! (Last one, I promise!)

    Hello!

     So the last bunch of MLP:FiM is done!
    I can do more MLP looks, if I get inspiration or requests, but otherwise this is it :D

    Here we go:


    Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon:





    I just couldn't get the right colors to this! Every shadow I tried turned out wrong on the lid. So I finally just gave up. Here's 120 color palette blues (like 5 of them or so :D), MUFE silver flash color, and Sugarpill Royal Sugar. Lashes are Elise #169.


    Princess Celestia:



     I realized I don't own many pastel colors :O This is mainly done with MUFE Flash colors white+green+turquoise, white+yellow and white+pink+blue, and with Illamasqua Cream Pigment Dab and then I used MUFE starpowders #940, #942 and #944 over them. Lashes are NYX "Funky Diva" lashes, modified with pearls and rhinestones. On the waterline is Illamasqua's Debonair pencil.

    Spike:


    I thought that the striped liner ow waterline would be nice touch, though I should have made it green/white :P
    120 color palette, MUFE #09 & #91, Illamasqua Cream Pigment Dab. Lashes are "Punk" by Make Up Store (same lashes are also available from kkcenterHK).

Total Pageviews