Tutorial: Kim Kardashian smokey eye


    I saw someone asking a tutorial of Kim Kardashian's look:


    I though it could be fun to see how I would pull this up, so here's my version and the tutorial :D
    (Before someones starts a fight, I admit that I have used a quite a lot of photoshop in some of the pics. )

    (And I'm sorry if the tutorial pics are too dark, my screen broke and I didn't have enough time to configure my borrowed screen)

    You need:
    Primer
    Black base color
    Black shadow
    Darkish brown shadow
    (Lighter brown shadow)
    Gold-toned white shadow
    black waterliner
    mascara
    False lashes

    Start with priming your lid as always:


    Then apply black base to your lid. You can use MAC Shade/greasepaint sticks, MAC Paint pots, NYX Jumbo pencils, or anything black and sticky:

    Then apply black eyeshadow over the black base:

    Same thing to the outer lower lashline:

    ..and black shadow over the base there too:

    Then take darkish brown shadow, and blend it to crease and upwards from there:

    I then took a bit lighter brown, and blended it almost up to my brow:

    Then blend the black on the lower lashline with some brown too, apply brown to your inner lower lashline too:

    Time for light! Apply some gold-toned white to your inner corner:
     .. and to your highlight:

    Then line your waterline with the blackest black you'll find. One nice way is to take gel liner with a black pencil, so that you get both the gel liner and the pencil:

    Apply couple layers of black mascara:

    And to finalize the look, use huuuuuge falses on both upper and lower lashline. If you want the Kim look, use also several individual lashes on both lashlines:

    Pair with nude lipstick, clear lipgloss, and heavy shadings on cheeks (it looks like Kim K is also using shading powder on her temples..):



    Eyecolor makes a huge difference, you know :D



    Oh, and btw, I made a blog containing most of my step-by-step tutorials, so now you can find them at one place: Jangsara's tutorials

Total Pageviews