Illamasqua Morale

    Next up in my Illamasqua reviews is Morale Shimmer blush:
    Morale is very pink blush with sorta cold (blueish?) shimmer, and some tiny golden sparkles. "Rosed flush, shimmer finish" says Illamasqua's website.

    Unfortunately this is just not my color. I rarely use pink blushes, I'm more of a peachy blush user, and when I use pink, I want it to be matte.
    So I can't really tell if this is a good shade or not, I just know it's not my shade :/
    But what I can tell, is that it's pigmented and quite easily blendable.
    If you like pink shimmery blushes, I can suggest you'd give this one a try!

    Applied lightly and heavily:





    Then I got a little carried away with Theatre of the Nameless, and created another look inspired by the looks of this collection.
    I know I said yesterday that I wasn't inspired by the sharp lines and all, but hey, that was yesterday :3

    These are pretty heavily photoshopped, because it was bad weather out today, and the pics came out really dark and ugly, so I had to brighten them and smudge them anddddd :P



    • Illamasqua Cream Pigment Dab
    • Illamasqua Shimmer Blush Morale
    • Black eyeliner/ pencil / gel liner

    And finally, last but not least, I made an awesome look this evening. 
    This is for halloween, and I know that if I go somewhere this halloween, I do this one to myself again!
    Hopefully I'll trough pics tomorrow, and you'll get to see how I did this look, it was actually quite easy look to do.

    Here's a sneak peek of Royal Sugar Skull:


Total Pageviews