Jangsara goes Bratz!


    So, Makeup Geek held a Bratz doll -inspired weekly challenge a while back, and even if I don't like the dolls at all (I think they are way too sexy for children with their heavy makeup, blowjob lips and tiny miniskirts), I wanted to see what I can create from it.

    My first attempt was one of the "bimbos", huge lips, non-blended shadows, glitter (it doesn't show in the pics though) ridiculous lashes and all.
    Here's my bimbo bratz:




    Then I went to the other side of the scale, and decided to do a goth Bratz look!
    Again, I overdid it on purpose, but I'd rather have this kinda doll on my shelf than the bimbo one ;D





    But if we would be totally true to the whole bratz thing, I would have even huger lips, bigger eyes, and no nose at all.
    This is after some photoshopping:

    After seeing that, I'm REALLY glad I look like a human. I think I'll have nightmares from those. O_o

Total Pageviews