Friendship is magic!

    I know I'm not alone here when I say My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is awesome show!

    I don't know why I decided to start doing makeups inspired by the ponies, but hey, here are the first ones:


    Pinkie Pie:


    Pinkie Pie is PINK! So is the makeup.
    I used Manly 120 palette pinks and MUFE starpowder #951, and some NYX Hot Pink Candy Glitter Liner.
    Balloons are done with MUFE flash colors.


    Rainbow Dash:

    Rainbow Dash is awesome! And has a rainbow, so I did rainbow to this look.
    I used MUFE flash colors to do the rainbows base, then Manly 120 palette colors and Sugarpill colors to make it stronger. There's also MAC reflects transparent teal.


    Rarity:


     Rarity is the beauty queen, always ready to do a makeover for others.
    I  wanted my Rarity makeup to be as sweet and beautiful and sexy as it could be, and there also had to be rhinestones.
    I used Sugarpill Poison Plum, Tako and Paperdoll, And Illamasqua Pure Pigment Breathe and Cream Pigment Dab.


    And now that I mentioned Illamasqua, here's a sneak peek of what I got today:

    Now I just need to do Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Celestia.... There are so many :D

Total Pageviews