Alice in Greenland

    Hi everyone!

    Today I went with BOLD green makeup. Or teal. Or something.

    But I think it was fun to use really bright and bold colors!

    Here's some pics:



     

    And the whole look:

     

     

      

    MAC Painterly p/p
    Ben Nye Jade pigm.(lid, blended upwards)
    Ben Nye Tangerine pigment (Above crease, blended well)
    MAC Gesso eyeshadow (Highlight)
    Ben Nye Iced Gold pigm. (Highlight + blending + lower inner corner)
    Kat von D Lucifer (outer corner)
    Make Up Store Old Moss pencil (upper & lower lashline)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline (upper lashline + waterline)
    Mascara
    Grimas false lashes


    I've missed weekly challenges so much! I love that I have some specific theme, that I can get inspired by, and I kinda also love the idea of challenge, although I have no wish for winning. I just love to do the looks :D

    This time the challenge is to create a look inspired by Alice In Wonderland. I kinda took my inspiration from the Disnay's animated version. Blue, black and white come from her outfit, and yellow from her hair. I also have this weird illusion that Alice wears black&white striped stockings (though I know she really doesn't), so I included that to my look too.

    This first pic is a bit photoshopped, with the text and the clock and bit of color/lightness changes:

     

    And here comes the actual images of the look:
      

      

      

      

    And here's full face shot, unfortunately I don't have anything in my lips. I took couple of shots with MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick, but the photos didn't turn out so well, so this is all I have :P

     

    NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
    BftE Clear Skies
    BftE Blue Bird
    Ben Nye Sun Yellow
    MAC Gesso
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    MAscara
    MAC #34 false lashes
    But yeah, I guess this is all this time. 
    I hope the mailman brings me my Aromaleigh order soon ;_;



    PS. It's tuesday again, so be sure to check out my MSCHIC blog,  I'm roaming about fabulous MSCHIC skin products!

Total Pageviews