Spring of hearts

    Hola!

    Today was sunny day, and I wanted to use my new MUFE #20 Star powder since i think it's really warm and sunny color. I decided to combo it with MAC's Teal and Dark Soul, and as a last touched I added some MAC Melon to the look. And I also "found" thick liners again :D



    And full face, and my new hair color :D

    Then something complately different.

    I originally designed this look (and especially the hat) for MUG's Alice challenge, but the look didn't came up as cool I hoped it would, so I'm perhaps gonna redo this whole idea. Hat is probably not gonna change (I kinda like it that way, thou it was supposed to have a small golden crown, not feathers), but I still have to work with the wig and makeup.
    What color wig would my Queen of Hearts have? Do I keep it red, or change it to white, blon or black?




    And bad closeup of the eyemakeup, you can see that there's actually a heart in there. And the smudges on the lower lashline are made in purpose, I wanted it look like she had cried black tears or something:

    But hey, tomorrow I'm gonna see Burton's Alice in the theater! Hopefully it'll be be good and inspiring *g*

Total Pageviews