Sparkle my scenery with turquoise waterfall


    Hi everyone, and sorry for my yesterday's absense. Like said before, I'm ill again, so I just kinda chilled the whole yesterday.

    I can't say that I would be healthy now, my throat is really sore and I have a horrble cough, but at least I don't feel much pressure in my cheek area anymore.

    But anyway, on to the makeup.

    Today I felt myself creative, and I made a look using MAC Cloudbound and Violet Trance, as well as my SMH Teal Tuesday and Ultra Violet, and my Gosh Aquatic effect powder + Gosh Extreme Art eyeliner in #11.

    Oh, and sorry for my lashes, they don't look so good :S




    (No,  I didn't go out with blue lips. In fact, I didn't go out at all :3 )

    My yesterday's makeup was bit of a fail, I really didn't know what I was doing, and I certainly didn't have much energy.
    So I took MAC Gold Spice and SMH Shimmerbrick, and for some reason I also took Ben Nye Golden Apricot and did this:


    I like the smudged eyeliner,but I really don't like the makeup. It isn't blended well, pink looks horrible etc. It just wasn't my day.


    And last but least, a pic of my daughter as an easter witch (a tradition in Finland):

Total Pageviews