Little bit of this and that.

    Hello!

    Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had a "slow morning", and then I went to do a suprise makeup for my friend who had a birthday party.
    When I got home later, I just didn't feel energetic enough to go through the images and all :D

    But anyway, here comes an update, which starts with my friday's look.

    I wanted to use GREEN.

    I've had a mission to use my MAC Rated R for a loooooooong time now, but I just haven't been able to pull off any greens lately.

    But this time I combined it with some blue, and i eventually made it work:

     

      

    I'm actually wearing my "new" contacts too with this look:

      

    My yesterday's makeup was actually quite stunning, but unfortunately I had time to took only couple (bad) shots untill I had to run out of the door, to do a makeup for a friend.

    So here's the bad pics:

      

     

     
     
      

    And this pic is taken 5-6 hours later when I got home:
      

    I used MAC Steel Blue, MAC Copper, MAC Melon and StarsMakeupHaven Champagne and Bee's Knees.


    Then a look for fun.
    I've had this idea of making a Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas inspired look, and I finally managed to make it yesterday. 

    I wanted to include the "moving hill" thingie, moon and whole black/white (Jack Skellington) thing all in one. 

    Here's a pic of the hill:

     

    And here's my makeup. It turned out quite the same I imagined :D 
      

      

    And finally my today's look, I decided to use my Ben Nye's to create this sorta sci-fi colored look:

      

      

    Hopefully I'll back again tomorrow, possibly with some pics with the look I made to my friend.
    And If I'm super lucky, I might get something from the mail too :3

    EDIT: 

    I got couple of photos of the look I made for a friend yesterday:


     

     
     
    I didn't want to do anyrhing dark, and I'm pretty satisfied with the look I made. :)
     

Total Pageviews