Drag me to Viva Glam!

    Hello sweeties!

    Silhouettescreams asked me yesterday to do a drag look, so today I did :D

    This maybe isn't the most traditional drag look because I wanted to use COLORS!
    So I took my ModelsOwn Pink and Orange, MUFE yellow and Stargazer blue, hid my eyebrows with Grimas eyeshadow wax and took my MUS lashes and my new Cybershop lashes.

    And here's the result:

     
      

      

      

      

      

      

    Then my today's look. 
    This was actually inspired by MAC face chart. I guess it was one of the Barbie Loves MAC face charts, but I changes the colors to what I own. So there's Heritage Rouge, Gesso, Cocomotion and Unsquare:
     
    First I tested REALLY dark lips with the look, and ended up looking a bit too goth :D
     

    Then I changes the lipstick, and the whole look became a lot softer:
     

    And guess what I got today!


     
    It's MAC's Viva Glam Gaga lipstick, that finally came for sale at Finland too <3 So I got mine before they ran out:

      

    And here it is on lips.
     
    Maybe not my color, but hey, IT'S GAGA! :D


    I really hope I'll get some shadows in mail tomorrow. Keep your thumbs up, please? :D

Total Pageviews