Still on the telephone

    Hello hunnies!

    I'll continue with Telephone looks, I wanted to try to do Gaga's diner scene look, and then lazybeautiful asked me to do Beyonce'sdiner look too, so I did it as well.

    And I'm also gonna give you my first look with my Aromaleigh shadows.

    But first the dark Gaga look.

    Here's her look from the video:


    And here's my recreation, done with Manly 120 color palette:






    And then the Beyonce look, I used 120 color palette for this one too.

    Here's her look frim the video:


    And my recreation:



    And then my today's look.

    I used Aromaleigh's Adrenochrome on the lid, Black Angel on the crease and White Riot on highlight. I also used H&M's black glitter eyepencil as a liner:




    And a bad full face shot:
    I look so scared :D

    But now I have to say a thing or two of the Aromaleigh shadows.

    First of all, I'm still not a fan of baggies, I prefer jars.
    Second, I really can't blend them. If I even try, the colors fade away. I don't know if I do something wrong, but they just won't stick over MAC Painterly paint pot. Metallic colors better than the others, but they aren't perfect either. I woudn't wanna always use mix'n'fix when I'm using my Aromaleighs. Do you guys have any tips or tricks?

    PS. I bought 8 Make Up Store lipsticks, 3 Sleek palettes (Original, Sunset and Safari) and MAC Pandemonium palette :3

Total Pageviews