Green Glitch

    Hola!

    I may have to change my opinion about Sleek's Acid palette, I made a look using it ( and the hardest colors of it) today, and it really wasn't that bad.

    So I used Neon Green, Neon Yellow, White and black, with some help of MSCHIC's green mile eye  stain and ModelsOwn Neon Green eye pencil:




    I had to pair it with "normal" lips, since it was my LOTD, and I was a bit hurry to get my child from daycare, so I didn't have time to do (and then remove) the green lips I would have wanted, but here's the lips I was able to do:


    And here's some (quite bad) photoshopping, where I made myself green lips, so that you would get the point:

    Then I also made a "neutral-ish" look with NYX Taupe e/s and Cryptonite e/s.
    First I used NYX's Orange Soda l/s, but I also wanted to try the look with red lips. It changes quite much. AND YES, I look like a drag queen (no offense to any drag queens!) when I overline my lips like that :D

    But that's all this time, see you tomorrow!

Total Pageviews