Mad as the Jangsara

    Hello sweetiepies!

    I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I went to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
    It was good, but not as mindblowing as I maybe hoped it to be.

    Anyway, I came home so late, that I was too tired to update anything.

    But here I am now, and I'm gonna start with my yesterday's look:





    And full face with hair extension (it's the slight redder in back, my current hair color is really that bright red <3 ) :


    And with glasses, this is how I went out:
    MAC Painterly paint pot
    MAC Copper pigment (lid, crease, lower lashline)
    MAC Melon pigment (crease + above crease)
    MAC Vanilla pigment (highlight)
    MAC Heritage Rouge pigment (outer corner, crease)
    MAC Reflects Bronze glitter (middle of the lid)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    Mascara
    Revlon false lashes "Intensifying"
     


    I also got eight Make Up Store lipsticks today:
    Garnet, Gold Beam, Cafe Au Lait, Gold Glitter, Red Earth, Rocky Road, Golden Rust, Berry:

    Garnet, Berry, Cafe Au Lait, Rocky Road
    Gold Glitter, Gold Beam, Golden Rust and Red Earth.

    Here's Golden Beam, Berry, Rocky Road and Cafe Au Lait on lips:

    I swatched those 'cos they were the most "weirdest" colors, others are just dark purple or red or something.


    And then I did a little shopping, I bought Gosh's Orange Pores nail laquer and two effect powders, Grape and Green Gate:


    AND my TheSheSpace order arrived too!


    A bit Naughty:

    Can't Hide From The Karma:

    Crisp White:

    Far too Fabulous:

    High Drama:

    Lucky Charm:

    No Scruples:

    Reap and Sew:

    Root Of Evil:

    Save The Trolls:

    Tear Jerk:

    Twisted Psychic:

    And swathes of all TSS colors (except White Crisp) and Gosh effect powders:

    (Click to enlarge)

    And then I made another version of Alice's Queen of Hearts, but it turned out to be a weird combination of Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts, Personally I see something of White Queen there too :3
    I used my Manly 120 palette for this one.

    But that's all this time.

    PS. I'll try to get time to answer my emails ASAP, don't worry!

Total Pageviews